A Comprehensive Moisturizer With Anti-Oxidants, Vitamins, and Botanicals.
One of the most comprehensive skin moisturizers available on the market today.
Rehydrate combines anti-aging and anti-inflammatory ingredients to provide deep hydration without leaving you greasy.
The perfect all-in-one moisturizer for everyday use.
- Rehydrate reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Copper-complex tripeptide technology promotes your skin’s firmness, elasticity, and collagen generation.
- Enriched with Vitamin B3 and Vitamin E
- Evens skin tone, brightens skin, and reduces the appearance of pores.
The Rehydrate Difference:
- Natural seed oils that attract and retain multi-layer moisture in the skin
- Botanicals that soften irritation from prescription products and the environment
- Hyaluronic acid for incredible hydration and water retention
- Soothes dryness, flaking, and fine lines
- Copper-Complex Tri-Peptide to promote firmness and elasticity
All Derm & Rejuvenation Institute products are formulated by internationally renowned dermatologist Dr. Tanya Kormeili, combining the highest quality ingredients with leading beauty science and cosmetic products now available to the public.
Vitamin E contains antioxidant alpha-tocopherol, which affects the connective tissue growth factor (CTGH), which in turn aids in regenerating extracellular matrix tissue involved in wound healing and rejuvenation.
Copper is involved in many key functions of the enzymes for skin rejuvenation and healing. The Copper peptide complex provides the micronutrient needed for collagen production, improvement of elasticity, and reduction of free radical damage to our skin.
As we age, the amount of hyaluronic acid production in our body slows down, leaving us dry and devoid of moisture. Hyaluronic acid, seed oils, and botanicals help repair, hydrate, and seal in moisture, preventing environmental evaporation.
How To Use:
Apply to clean skin in the morning and at night. For daytime use, apply under your Purely Physical SPF or Sheer Tint SPF. For best results, wash with Refresh Gentle Cleanser.
Which skin type is it good for?
- Dry skin
- Skin irritated from medications
- Uneven skin tone
- Crepey skin
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Carnitine, Glycerin, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment, Thioctic Acid, Ubiquinone, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance, Yellow 5 (CI 19140)
What It Is Formulated WITHOUT: