Best skincare routine for men. Top LA dermatologist developed men's skincare.
Hey guys? Looking for some basic skincare tips just for men? Top LA dermatologist discusses men's skin and men's skincare.
UV rays and UV exposure are a real thing. Just because you can't seem the sun doesn't mean it's not impacting your skin.
Men's Morning Skincare Routine
- Step 1: Wash your face morning with a gentle cleanser. This helps get rid of all the gunk on your skin.
- Step 2: Be generous with the moisturizer, this avoids alligator skin. Looking for a light unscented moisturizer that packs an extra benefit? Try Repair Cream.
- Step 3: SPF is your friend. It doesn't matter if you can still the sun, it's UV rays can still do damage. Make sure to have SPF on when it's raining, when you're driving, while working, in the winter and fall, and especially when it's sunny outside. Don't forget your ears and the back of your neck. Men, sporting the sexy bald head look -don't forget to apply sunscreen on your head to avoid sunburns and skin cancer. We see a lot of this. You can wear your cap on top of the sunscreen.
- Re-apply sunscreen, even if you feel lazy about it. It's like going to the gym.
Men's Evening Skincare Routine
- Step 1: Wash your face morning with a gentle cleanser. This helps get rid of all the dirt and pollutants on your skin.
- Step 2: Razor Bumps? Try Refine scrub to get rid of skin bumps and rough skin.
- Step 3: That's right, you still need to moisturize to help lock in moisturize after washing your face.