Top Reasons to Use Vitamin C Serum
First, what is Vitamin C Serum?
Benefits of including Vitamin C into your daily skincare routine:
- Vitamin C can help reduce the sign of wrinkles
- It protects collagen and increases production
- Vitamin C aids in wound healing making it excellent for after Dermatological procedures
- Vitamin C can help protect your skin from sun damage
- It can help reduce hyperpigmentation
- It helps even out your skin tone
- It can help brighten your complexion
- Vitamin C acts as protection against pollution
How and when should you apply Vitamin C Serum?
Apply in the morning and evening.
Apply evenly to clean, dry face, neck, chest, and backs of hands.
What ingredients are in Vitamin C Serum?
Dr. Kormeili's Vitamin C Serum Formula contains:
- Vitamin C 12%
- Propylene Glycol
- L-Ascorbic Acid
Which skin type is Vitamin C Serum good for?
Vitamin C Serum is great for all skin types.
I started using this vitamin C serum on my melasma 4 months ago. I’m really seeing a great result. My patches are lighter. I am not irritated ever. Good pick!
I am really happy with this Vitamin C after having being disappointed with others that made my skin even worse.
I love how well this serum works even on sensitive skin like mine.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE