A hydrating toner to complete your cleansing ritual.
- This pH-balanced toner contains an Octapeptide formula and is fortified with a Trans-Epidermal carrier that helps cleanse, clear, and prep your skin.
- Ritual toner helps eliminate excess dirt, oil, and makeup to prepare skin for moisturization or further treatment.
- Ritual pH-balanced toner will leave your complexion soft and smooth, enhancing the natural abilities of your skin to retain moisture.
- Ritual’s peptide complex works to improve the looks and signs of aging from repetitive facial expressions, while its botanical oils and extracts hydrate, soothe and provide antioxidant protection to your skin.
Ritual Toner helps rebalance skin tone and texture, eliminates excess dirt, oil, and makeup, and prepares your skin for further treatment.
- Dullness and uneven texture
- Uneven skin tone
- Use this toner after you cleanse, but before you treat, target, and moisturize.
- Use daily, in the morning and again in the evening.
- Spray Ritual Toner on a cotton round.
- Apply by wiping the T-zone, taking extra care on the sides of the nose.
- Wipe the U-zone (cheeks and jawline) from the center, outward.
- Wipe the neck from the bottom to the top.
For the best results use along with Refresh Foaming Cleansing.
Use prior to Skin Corrective Pads to help prevent and treat blemishes.
Formulation: Lightweight Liquid
Recommended Skin Types
- Combination Skin
Ingredients: Acetyl Octapeptide-3, Grapefruit Peel Extract, Chamomile Flower Extract, Aloe Leaf Extract, Calendula Flower Extract, Sage Leaf Extract, Cucumber Fruit Extract, Fennel Seed Extract, Water, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Acetyl Octapeptide-3, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel) Seed Extract, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethoxydiglycol, Menthyl Lactate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methyl-chloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothaizolinone
What it is formulated WITHOUT: