This triple-action serum is very versatile.
- Lightweight, soothing, and fast-acting Vitamin K and Arnica cream.
- Can be used prior to as well as after procedures to minimize bruising.
- Strengthen blood vessels and reduce the appearance of rosacea or redness.
- Provides relief from discomfort, irritation, chronic sensitivity, and reduces visible redness.
- A safe and rich eye cream that diminishes the appearance of dark undereye circles, shadows, puffiness, and fine lines.
- It keeps skin looking younger for longer by protecting against the causes of premature aging such as inflammation, redness, and dehydration.
Revive serum combats redness, calms irritation, and supports skin’s natural tolerance for environmental aggression.
How To Use:
- Apply to clean skin in the morning and at night.
- Apply sparingly using a gentle patting motion.
- Use ringer finger to gently pat into under-eye area.
Apply to the area treated 5-14 days prior to the procedure and after until bruising subsides.
Which skin type is it good for?
- Post-procedure skin
- Dark Circles, Dryness, and Puffiness
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 isoparaffin, Squalane, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phytonadione (Vitamin K1), Arnica Montana Extract, N-Hydroxysuccinimide, Chrysin, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Laureth-7, Glycine Soja Oil, Glycerin, Steareth-20, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance
What it is formulated WITHOUT: